Tuesday, July 27, 2021 ..::  ::..   
Client Quotes   

Linda H.  - US Oncology  TX.
"File-Coder has really made a difference in our ability to successfully and quickly do our jobs."

Beverly B. - Fitzpatrick Lentz & Bubba, P.C.
"I have created a report using the date range filter instructions you gave me.  It works perfectly--thank you for creating such a user-friendly program."

Michael L., Esquire - Braverman & Lin, PC
"Your program seems to be a very easy application to use."

Phoebe C. - Operations Manager - Brandeis University
"The software is self explanatory and easy to use; I have had very little need to ask for help.  It is with great pleasure that I  recommend this product.  The time and energy we have saved over this last cycle is monumental.  The ability to know where a file is located is magical. The speed in which folders can be created is unbelievable."

Ron W.  - MTF (Musculoskeletal Transplant Foundation)
"Yes it is working great. You can use me as a reference anytime!"

File Tracking   


Bar code file tracking software systems bring a powerful records management tool to all size businesses. Tracking systems are not just limited to inside the office. Evidence rooms, financial institutions, media vaults, legal entities, government agencies, cities and many more applications can benefit from a file tracking system.
File tracking software will save filing labor, file searching time, prevent files from being lost, automate file creation, allow for searching, requesting, automated on demand label printing, archiving, desk audits, take inventory, map out shelf locations, set up document checklists, file destruction and many more features which all help to reduce costs. When implemented correctly, you will know exactly where your records are at all times  and stop wasting valuable time and money searching for files.

And that's just an intro to file tracking, the best part is, Our File-Coder software is configurable to meet your tracking needs. Please contact us for a reseller near you or if you would like to schedule a demonstration or receive more information.

Business records and documents will be around for some time and need to be tracked

A quote from an AIIM white paper: "The myth of the paperless office will indeed remain a myth. The main reason: paper has real utility. If it did not, we would not be making and distributing as many copies of each document as we do, and the printing industry would be dying."

"While it is true that somewhere around 70 percent of all new corporate documents are digitally created, the remaining 30 percent that are distributed and processed as paper documents will stay at that rate and remain a problem for the foreseeable future. Moreover, a large quantity of forms that originate digitally are still printed and distributed as paper documents. "

What is File-Coder   

File-Coder is a full features tracking application for small business or departmental use in larger companies. File-Coder uses bar code technology to track your files or items as they move from person to person or from place to place.  While File-Coder can be used to effectively track and manage just about any item, object or tangable asset it is specifically geared towards file tracking and managing your physical paper based records. The File-Coder barcode tracking software is designed and developed by FILETACTICS. See them on the web at

Download File-Coder Brochure

File-Coder Screenshot

File-Coder News   

File-Coder is currently at release version 2.3.5

Our download section contains useful information and "How to's".

Checkout FAQ for common questions.

File-Coder Users   

          Partial List

First American Bank
Fremont Investment and Loan
Gateway Funding
Southern Community Bank and Trust

University of Maryland
Georgia State University
University of Alabama at Birmingham
Smith College
Brandeis University

BlueCare Network Michigan
Cardiology Division UVA
Guilford Neurology

Fitzpatrick Lentz and Bubba P.C.
Meister Seelig Fien LLP
Braverman and Lin, PC

Berkshire Hathaway Homestate Companies
Philips Electronics S Pte Ltd
Musculoskeletal Transplant Foundation
Bobby Goldsmith Foundation